Login
Welcome to LVMOC.net
Saturday, November 18 2017 @ 09:06 AM EST
 Forum Index >  Club >  Upcoming Rides And Events
 miata dues
   |  Printable Version
hal rittenhouse
By: hal rittenhouse (offline)  Saturday, September 02 2017 @ 11:51 AM EDT (Read 102 times)  
Forum Zoom Status
Zoom Status

i did join your wonderful club some time ago. I was not very active except for a visit to one of your meetings in Phillisburg, NJ.  Some annoying health problems  prevented me as well as my significent other to join in on the fun. I have sent $15.00 in a check that was not cashed. We would very much get back to your club and join in on the fun. 

My phone is  (610) 437-1665 / home is (610) 928-0449. My name is Hal and my girlfriend is Nancy. We live in Alburtis, PA.

Profile Email    

Flying Dutchman
By: Flying Dutchman (offline)  Saturday, September 02 2017 @ 07:48 PM EDT  
Forum Active Member of LVMOC
Active Member of LVMOC

Whitehall, PA

Quote by: hal rittenhouse

i did join your wonderful club some time ago. I was not very active except for a visit to one of your meetings in Phillisburg, NJ.  Some annoying health problems  prevented me as well as my significent other to join in on the fun. I have sent $15.00 in a check that was not cashed. We would very much get back to your club and join in on the fun. 

My phone is  (610) 437-1665 / home is (610) 928-0449. My name is Hal and my girlfriend is Nancy. We live in Alburtis, PA.

Hal, I received your check on August 10.  However, due to an issue with your submission, I sent an email to you, again on 8/10, explaining the issue, but I never heard back from you.  I sent the email to hrittenhouse24@gmail.com... is that address correct?  If you don't use email, I can contact you by phone.  Please let me know.

Regards, David Sell

LVMOC Treasurer

treasurer@lvmoc.net

The difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know, and I don't care!
Profile Email    

All times are EST. The time is now 09:06 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content