Login
Welcome to LVMOC.net
Thursday, August 17 2017 @ 05:34 AM EDT
 Forum Index >  Club >  Trader Paul's
 I'm back! Sort of
   |  Printable Version
Paul
By: Paul (offline)  Wednesday, July 05 2017 @ 09:19 PM EDT (Read 182 times)  
Forum Active Member of LVMOC
Active Member of LVMOC

For those of you who don't know me I've been out of the Miata game along with my wife for about 6 years. At 1 time all I did was live eat and sleep Miata. This forum, Trader Paul's, was actually renamed after me because of all my Miata dealings. I ended up selling off my last two Miatas, started a business, got married, and had a bunch of kids well it feels like a bunch anyway, too many to consider a 911 as a family car. Enough about me and on to the reason why I'm posting.

Earlier this week I picked up my father-in-law's 94 Miata which I had boosted several years back for him. I was simply transporting the car because they are in the middle of a move. Other than the nice down low torque due to the turbo the car doesn't really do much for me anymore, I much prefer my replacement 2 seater. However, my wife drove the car today and was ranting and raving about how much she loved it and how much she misses driving her turbo 94 Laguna. Granted she won't be able to drive one much with all these kids we have but in the next couple of years they will all be in school so that'll give her some free time to take the car out for a spin.

So I'm here semi-actively looking for a 94 Miata, preferably in Laguna blue with the second choice being black. I know we're talking a 23 year old car but I'm hoping for something fairly unmolested, I like to do the molesting myself. Of course if the car is tastefully modified or even turboed and properly tuned I could be interested in that too. So does anybody know of anything that meets those criteria?

1 red 94 weighing 2046 lbs last dyno'd at 311hp/260tq, ---www.miatamx5.com

and a 2003 Impreza Outback

Profile Email Website  

Eric
By: Eric (offline)  Thursday, July 20 2017 @ 04:26 PM EDT  
Forum Admin
Admin

OMG... The Trader Paul's originator!  Good lcuk in your search!!!

How's the Pug?

Eric & Pepe' - 93LE #524
Profile Email Website  

chuck10ae
By: chuck10ae (offline)  Thursday, July 27 2017 @ 12:21 PM EDT  
Forum Zoom Status
Zoom Status

Well, I don't have a 94, but I do have an 99 10AE that I'd like to find a new home for. It is relatively unmolested and currently registered in MD. I drive it some, but not nearly as much as I used to - read: only 1 or two tanks of gas/year. It used to be a DD but having Subarus fixed that. I can give you more details if you're interested.

Profile Email    

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:34 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content